Gourmet Blondie papaya salad
- 5 pieces of scarole lettuce
- 5 pieces of Italian lettuce
- 1.8 oz of beet
- 1.8 oz of cucumber chips
- 1 oz of alfalfa germ
- 10.6 oz of papaya
- Wash and disinfect the lettuces, cut, mix and set aside.
- Peel the beet and cut it in fine strips and mingle with the lettuce mixture.
- Take alfalfa germ apart and incorporate it to the above mixture.
- Add cucumber chips.
- Cut the papaya in half, and with a tablespoon, remove seeds, peel, chop the papaya pulp and add it to the mixture
- Place the salad mix and add more papaya.
- Serve with mango vinaigrette:
-7 oz of mango pulp
-3 oz of white balsamic vinegar
-3 oz of olive oil
-1 teaspoon of mustard
(combine all the ingredients)