Salmon fillet in Blondie papaya sauce
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 scarole lettuce
- 1 branch of rosemary
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the sauce:
- 7 oz of papaya
- 1/3 oz of dry tree chilli pepper
- 1/2 piece of red onion
- 3/4 oz of finely chopped shallots
- 1/3 oz of finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season fillet with salt, pepper and a pinch of rosemary
- Place fillet in a frying pan with the olive oil at medium heat until both sides are lightly browned
- Once desired term is obtained, remove fillet from fire and serve
- Place lettuce on plate and pour the sauce on top of fillet
- Have the shallots and onion fried until golden brown with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Chop papaya and put it in the blender with a pinch of dry tree chilli pepper
- Add papaya pulp
- Add salt and pepper to taste and a tablespoon of sugar.
- Add a pinch of chopped cilantro.
- Finish by adding tiny papaya squares